Interested in going beyond debating the hot topics of this year’s World Economic Forum? Why not share your ideas and turn them into concrete projects – and have fun at the same time!?
Then join the free Chairlift to Innovation and learn how to grow your ideas into projects for success. Let’s meet on the slopes and chairlifts of the magnificient resort of Davos-Klosters and share our ideas and turn them into concrete project proposals – and have fun at the same time. After all, what better location could there be where you can integrate good ideas, physical exercise and natural beauty!?
Monday January 27 – Wednesday January 29, 2014
None – except willingness to share ideas and desire to grow them into concrete projects
- Monday January 27, 2014, 10 AM, top of Gotschnabahn in Klosters (Parsenn). PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK
- Tuesday January 28, 2014 & Wednesday January 29, 2014, 10 AM, top of Gotschnabahn in Klosters (Parsenn)
- In case of a demand to meet in Davos at the base of the Jakobshorn instead, please call or send me an email. My local number is +41 76 798 53 21; my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 1 day = 1 idea or problem to work on.
- 1 lift ride = 1 question / lift ride to discuss.
- 1 day = 1 or more concrete project proposals.
We start our workshop with a brief introduction where I will the explain the steps of growing a WOW project. Now for the practical part: for each chairlift ride we pick one, and only one, simple question, discuss it on the lift, then ski or snowboard, meet at the base of a given lift, pick the next question and move on. This way we will be able to combine „work“ and fun at the same time. During lunch break we check our interim results. By 4 PM we should have a concrete project proposal.
How good of a skier / snowboarder do you have to be? Intermediate and better skiing or riding skills are recommended.
HOW TO FIND THE PARTY AT THE MEETING LOCATION?
At the meeting location, I will post the following sign:
How can you find me? – I will be wearing a black jacket and green ski pants.
Just show up at the meeting place. However, in order to facilitate planning it would be great if you could send an email to email@example.com and express your interest in joining.
Can you bring friends?
Yes. We will form groups of 3-5 people.
Call me or send an email. My local number is +41 76 798 53 21; my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.