2016: what’s to BE
Yes, I do have a number of new year’s resolution.
Here is a list of topics I would like to write about:
- Building a Happy Workplace
- Forget HR: Why „HR“ is detrimental to organizational health and business growth (and what we need to do instead)
- The forgotten dimension of innovation
- Who ought to be the real business enabler in an organization
- 1+1+1 = x. Measuring organizational performance
- Shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world
- Innovation: it’s all about people
- Leadership in the Creative Economy
- HIP Camp 2016 – Driving Performance, Inspiring Innovation
- What we can learn from Social Businesses
- Myopia of traditional economic theory
Conferences I will speak at or plan to attend are the following:
- KAS meets WEF, Davos, Switzerland (Jan 20-24, 2016)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Forum, Ludwigsburg, Germany (April 5-6, 2016)
- Global Scrum Gathering, Orlando, Florida, USA (April 18-20, 2016)
- PMI Global Congress EMEA, Barcelona, Spain (May 9-11, 2016)
- PMI Global Congress North America, San Diego, CA, USA (Oct 2016)
- Global Peter Drucker Forum, Vienna, Austria (Nov 2016)
- HIP Camp 2016 – Driving Performance, Inspiring Innovation (location and date tbd)
It’s not all about work.
This is why I am looking forward to
- Family time
- Mindfulness. Being and motivate to be
- Music: picking up my saxophone and clarinet again
- Sports: skiing and snowboarding, taekwondo (3rd Dan?), running, hiking
- the great outdoors
In other words, there are a lot of people, activities and things to look forward to in 2016.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Ich bin ein Human Business Architect, Agiler Coach und Futurist. Meine Vision ist es beizutragen, Human Business bis zum Jahr 2030 zum neuen global Norm gemacht zu haben.