2016: what’s to BE
Yes, I do have a number of new year’s resolution.
Here is a list of topics I would like to write about:
- Building a Happy Workplace
- Forget HR: Why „HR“ is detrimental to organizational health and business growth (and what we need to do instead)
- The forgotten dimension of innovation
- Who ought to be the real business enabler in an organization
- 1+1+1 = x. Measuring organizational performance
- Shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world
- Innovation: it’s all about people
- Leadership in the Creative Economy
- HIP Camp 2016 – Driving Performance, Inspiring Innovation
- What we can learn from Social Businesses
- Myopia of traditional economic theory
Conferences I will speak at or plan to attend are the following:
- KAS meets WEF, Davos, Switzerland (Jan 20-24, 2016)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Forum, Ludwigsburg, Germany (April 5-6, 2016)
- Global Scrum Gathering, Orlando, Florida, USA (April 18-20, 2016)
- PMI Global Congress EMEA, Barcelona, Spain (May 9-11, 2016)
- PMI Global Congress North America, San Diego, CA, USA (Oct 2016)
- Global Peter Drucker Forum, Vienna, Austria (Nov 2016)
- HIP Camp 2016 – Driving Performance, Inspiring Innovation (location and date tbd)
It’s not all about work.
This is why I am looking forward to
- Family time
- Mindfulness. Being and motivate to be
- Music: picking up my saxophone and clarinet again
- Sports: skiing and snowboarding, taekwondo (3rd Dan?), running, hiking
- the great outdoors
In other words, there are a lot of people, activities and things to look forward to in 2016.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!
I am a Human Business Architect, Agile evangelist and futurist. My goal and passion is to help business become human.
Mein neues Buch erscheint am:
September 12, 2020
Noch 59 Tage.
- Book Recommendations
- Company News
- Creative Economy
- Future of Work
- Guest Blogs
- HIP Camp
- Human Business
- Project failure
- Project Management
- Project success
- TJEP company
- Upcoming Events
- WOW projects