Design the future you want with Human Business
Design the future YOU want. Do not remain an object or resource of change. Become a change agent with Human Business.
This is the question we, Marc Buckley, and I talked about in his podcast Inside Ideas. Marc is a UN Sustainable Development Goals Advocate, member of the World Economic Forum Expert Network, and award-winning Global Food Reformist.
In this special episode of Inside Ideas, you learn
- why I was in shock when I realized I had to walk my own talk (06:30 into the interview)
- why the digital age is wonderful opportunity for us humans (07:10)
- how we can become agents of change (07:50)
- why using tools of the past can be dangerous (12:00)
- what the magic of the Golden Rule is for the digital age (22:20)
- what the 4 value proposition and 10 principles of Human Business are (28:05)
- how joy can become a business driver and what impact this can have (31:00)
- when my book “Human Business” will be available in English (40:14)
- what we can learn from kids about shaping our future (45:02)
- how to join a special project challenge at the World Economic Forum 2021 in Lucerne (52:04)
- what I advise the young generation to do (59:22)
- and much more
Please share this episode and subscribe to Marc’s podcast series which I highly recommend. Previous guests on his podcasts were
- John Strelecky. Bestselling author with more than 4 million books sold worldwide which have been translated into 40 languages.
- Harald Neidhardt. Curator and CEO of future/io.
- Barak Berkowitz. Director of Operation and Strategy at MIT Media Lab as well as the founder of MarketCentrix, a consumer strategy consultancy.
- Julia von Winterfeldt. Human leadership activist and founder and CEO of SOULWORX.
and many more inspiring change makers, global and local future shapers and role models.