Meet us at the World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos
For the fifth time we will be visiting the World Economic Forum in Davos. This year will be different and very special. Together with The Art of New we have organized two events entitled
(1) Open Dialogue
January 20 & 21, 2019, 10 AM – 3 PM
Parsenn Ski Resort, Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
Join us for a day on the slopes and share your stories stories about digitization and existing scenarios people can relate to for hope and orientation. Once we are on a lift we start our dialogues and capture your stories on film or camera as input for our panel in the FQ Lounge on January 24, 2019 at 3 PM as well as social media channels.
Audience: Anyone interested in digitization channels.
Price: Free. But you have to buy your own ski pass and food.
Registration via Eventbrite.
January 24, 2019, 3 PM
FQ Lounge in the Panorama Hotel Promenade 80, 7270 Davos Platz, Switzerland
Digitization is changing how companies engage with their customers, organize work and, fundamentally, the way they do business. If the body of digitization is the output and generated value, the mind is the organization’s process and the way of work, and the soul is the values, at the heart is your why or purpose. Leaders share why culture and mindset are keys for digital transformations, and why people — rather than technology — will drive success.
- Shelley Zalis, CEO, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
- Barbara Bulc, Barbara Bulc, Founder and President, Global Development, Ambassador for Reboot the Future
- Hans Reitz, Co-Founder, The Grameen Creative Lab
- Harald Neidhardt, CEO & Curator, futur/io
- Dr. Thomas Juli, Co-Founder and New Business Architect, The Art of New Business, Managing Director of Motivate2B
Price: Free. But arrive early due to limited seating.